Cycling 4 Fun
Cycling can be a great way to get around, go to college, work or exercise and meet up with friends.
If you would like to borrow a bike from us, just get in touch. SLEAP has a few bikes that have been donated by people in the community and that we make available for those who might like to use them.
You can borrow a bike for free for a week at a time, but if all is going well, you can renew it as often as you need.
We ask that you take care of yourself by being careful when cycling and always following the highway code. Also, take good care of the bike and follow a few rules:
- The bike can be borrowed for up to 1 week at a time. We will discuss with you what to do if you want to use it for a longer time.
- A helmet and hi-vis jacket must be always worn (provided by SLEAP).
- Front and backlights are attached to the bike and must be switched on when travelling in darkness/near darkness (if in any doubt, switch the lights on).
- The bike comes with a lock and it must be secured at all times when the bike is not in use.
- Any damages to the bike/problems must be reported to SLEAP within 24 hours.